Nitecore FSP100 - Folding Solar Panel
The eco-friendly, rugged, weatherproof 8-panel Solar panel harnesses the sun to give you power when you're off the grid. The Nitecore FSP100 folds up into a convenient carrying case with a handle for easy transport anywhere you go. Once unfolded, the included hook and loop fasteners make it easy to hang the panel to catch direct sunlight whether you are.
The included charge cable plugs directly into your Nitecore Power Station (NPS200, NPS400, or NPS600) and gives a fast charge with 100W of power. The 18V 5.4A output powers many other compatible power stations and devices with a 7.9 x 5.5mm port. Also built into the panel are two USB-A ports and a USB-C port for charging phones, tablets, computers, lights, directly from the solar panel, in sunlight.
- Off-grid and remote power generation when used with the FSP100 foldable solar panel.
- Portable power for relief and rescue workers
- Generator replacement in noise-sensitive areas
- Glamping tents/pods/huts to power fridge, small coffee machine, lighting, TV, travel kettle, small hairdryer etc
- Market stalls to power lights
- Exhibition stands to power lights, laptop payment machine
- Power tool charging/ small grinders in mobile applications
- Remote CCTV and security surveillance
- Back up and emergency power during a power outage
- Service engineers
- Number of Panels: 8
- Cell Efficiency: 24%
- Operating Current: DC Output 5.4A
- Operating Voltage: DC Output 18V (MAX)
- Total Output Power: 100W
- Output Ports: 7.9x5.5mm, USB-A x 2, USB-C
- USB-A Output: 5V±3A
- USB-C Output: 5V±3A
- Unfolded: 22.8" x 56.3" x 1.0"
- Folded: 11.4" x 13.4" x 2.8"
- Weight: 4.6lbs